Yellow Watchman Goby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Drewbie

Aquarium Advice Freak
Has anyone had experience with these little guys

I saw them and had have one but he is soooo shy I have wrote him off for dead twice now.

I see him what seems like once a month

Always a happy surprise.

Is that normal for them?

Mine Hides all the time then when your sitting there it's peeks it's head out then that's a Surprise...... Yes I believe that should be normal for them to hide the way they do...

good

I also worry how it gets food never comes out to eat..

Oh well I guess its the norm...

Most of your watchman gobies are not swim out front fish. They like to hide. My pink spotted goby hides alot but loves it when I bring out the camera.

000_0252.JPG

Mine was very shy when I first got him, but now he is not shy at all. In fact everytime someone walks by the tank he comes out to see what is going on and just perches on a rock or on the sand a few inches out of his burrow. As far as feeding they do eat things in your sand, mine eats just about anything I put in the tank though.

Mine is shy but normally sits under one of my rock ledges so is always in view.

I was surprised that he never comes out for food, but rather just waits for leftovers to fall near him of for me to spot feed him. Lazy bastard. In the LFS he came right to the waters surface for feeding.

Back
Top Bottom