Your favorite cichlid!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jchillin said:
Nice pics Maxwell but now you've done it. I've been looking for Keyholes for years! Where did she find them????
A place called Northern Aquarium in Flushing. I remember seeing some last year at a Petland store in the city (Broadway and 100th St).

Beautiful fish maxwell! I to love keyhole and am thinking about getting a pair as we speak

Aquarium Freak: oscars are gorgeous fish that I would to have the privleage someday to keep. Congrats on the keyholes spawning btw

Maxwell1295 said:
A place called Northern Aquarium in Flushing. I remember seeing some last year at a Petland store in the city (Broadway and 100th St).

Cool, I know both places. Northern Aquatics is the one on Main St. across the street from the Library right? I've been to the Petland you mention...not a good one at all. There is a PetCo on Broadway and 94th St. I think.

Northern Aquarium is on Northern Blvd (1 or 2 blocks West of Main St). I can't remember the name of the place near the library, but both places have the same owner.

these are my 2 favorites my blue ahli and my blue zebra

Attachments

• blue_zebra_2_2_114.jpg
    blue_zebra_2_2_114.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 35
  • blue_zebra_2_107.jpg
    blue_zebra_2_107.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 31
  • blue_ahli__2_810.jpg
    blue_ahli__2_810.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 27
  • blue_ahli_2__2_162.jpg
    blue_ahli_2__2_162.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 30
I love severums and shellies!

Right now I just have a pair of kribs, but they're pretty neat. Underappreciated, I'd say.

Jack Dempseys FTW

Love these guys...

jackdempsey.jpg

The fish in this picture is named Split, can ya tell why? 8)

But I'd really love to get some of these guys!

fish2u_1936_345354.jpg

And I will once my new tank is completely set up, its just these guys are a little expensive. Want to make sure everything is up and running well.

Wow that eletric blue is beautiful it has a right to be $60 bucks :D That is a clever name "Split." What type of fish is he?

Regular dempsey, color isn't the best right now. They have got to be stressed not much room till I get the new tank set up. I'll have pictures when it's all done.

Great can't wait. Even not as with full colors its a great looking fish

I like african cichlids, particularly mbuna. Here's one of my favorite mbuna, a BB Zebra (Luwino Reef); he loves to pose:

img_778977_0_72f4670bccaa996f992e1f55d30439e4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom