Your opinions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquadesign

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone,

Among other other things, I design aquariums. I'm currently looking at creating several new 2.5 and 5 gallon nano's. My reason for being here is to get some fresh insight from fellow enthusiasts.

Want I would like to know is what you personally look for when you shop for your tanks? What you like/dislike about your current tank(s)? What you think could be improved with current tanks on the market in your opinion.

They say several minds are better than one, so I appreciate anyone who takes the time to respond. Just trying to make the aquariums better by talking to the community who knows best.

Jake

I dislike a small tank with inappropriate inhabitants. Always on the look out for appealing arrangement and use of materials. It could be driftwood, plants and dragon stones or blue gravel with sponge bob. It should let you k like thought and effort was made for a great little habitat. I keep a 15 liter Baby Biorb with a hacked UG set up at work. Snails, plants and a single guppy. IMG_3015.jpg

Back
Top Bottom