Zach's 46g Bowfront Journal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay I don't have any experience with the knife fish or botia. I think that will still be overstocked but I could be wrong.

Edit: after a quick Google the knife fish will get over a foot in length and should not be in that size tank.

Google different sites and read on other forums if you don't take my word but I have read that they reach full size after like 5-6 years and I'll be 18 then and buy a 1000g tank instead of a car sooo...:) :) :)

(It said they max at 10in and also this is just what I've read...

Google different sites and read on other forums if you don't take my word but I have read that they reach full size after like 5-6 years and I'll be 18 then and buy a 1000g tank instead of a car sooo...:) :) :)

(It said they max at 10in and also this is just what I've read...

What you do in the future and what you decided on is your choice. You already know what I think. Also wouldn't going to university be a better investment than buying a monster tank.

So using as many fish from my 1st stock and botias instead of clowns what would y'all's stock be?

Single...:(

What about a larger rainbow?
Like Boismami?

You'd be overstocked. Unless you get rid or an angel or the leopard gourami. With those lights you will only be able to grow the vals, crypts swords, and anubias. I would double check that with river cats though.

You'd be overstocked. Unless you get rid or an angel or the leopard gourami. With those lights you will only be able to grow the vals, crypts swords, and anubias. I would double check that with river cats though.

Will do:)
What do you know about other schoolers I could use that are in the 3in range and really colorful?

Back
Top Bottom