130 Gallon build journal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Should I wait for ammonia and nitrites to both hit 0 then dose more ammonia?

Quick update, Nitrites and Ammonia are holding steady. Nitrates have yet to show their little faces

Wondering if that Dr. Tim's was worth it. Have someone mailing some seeded material. Will be here on Wednesday.

Wondering if that Dr. Tim's was worth it. Have someone mailing some seeded material. Will be here on Wednesday.

These driftwood piece I have will help you a bunch too. They have been in my established tank for 6 months and have plenty of bb on them as well

I know its a bad idea (i guess). So tired of looking at an empty tank already. Tempting to go buy the $ .15 feeder fish and throw about 12 in.

I know its a bad idea (i guess). So tired of looking at an empty tank already. Tempting to go buy the $ .15 feeder fish and throw about 12 in.

Yeah I hear you there. I would wait it out. I've done that and had longer cycles

Now that you have nitrates hopefully it won't be too much longer!

Best suggestion I've got for helping with looking at an empty tank....working on the stock list! :D

Back
Top Bottom