Are you addicted to fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember having to leave after 2 days through a 5 day power outage (blizzard) and going to a hotel, put a 5g tank with all of the fish (only had a baby pleco and 3 Glofish danios) and gilding quickly inside, hiding them in a towel, into the hotel, ah good times XD

Hotels don't care. You don't have to sneak fish in to them. I've stayed at a Wyndham that didn't bat an eye at my 5.5 gal with traveling fish. I had a power filter, light and heater and just set it up on the room's bathroom counter. Made it convenient to unbag the fish and fill the tank. ;-)

Many fish conventions take place at hotels.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I remember having to leave after 2 days through a 5 day power outage (blizzard) and going to a hotel, put a 5g tank with all of the fish (only had a baby pleco and 3 Glofish danios) and gilding quickly inside, hiding them in a towel, into the hotel, ah good times XD
that's dedication right there!!So taking this to the next level, I am concerned about losing power, so I went out and bought a 112 pound generator and carried 3 flights of stairs and hid it on the porch of my apt building:) my fish will be living better than me but hey!

Yes. I dream about them. Herre are a few examples. Buckle up. In science i always sot next to the guppy/ tetra /danio tank. Last night i dreamt of my guppy, dead, in my hermit crab tank, but i pit him back in his tank and he was fine. I dreamt a week ago about an obstacle course at a fair to get to a skinny, two roomed fish store because it sold the tetras i wanted. 3 weeks ago i dreamt of having a dark basement with fishtanks in it, but buying them. Only the tanks were lit. (The tank setup was the same as in dream #2. So yeah. Im weird.

Did i come off to anyone alse as a junkie? Cause i think thats how i sounded. Or a creep... *hides behind tank* oh right...see through.....

Back
Top Bottom