College Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can't wait! Plenty of time to catchup on all of the off season activities.
Will be following the Terps ? as they enter their third (I believe) season in the Big Ten.
Hoping to catch some games at my alma mater ODU; my son is on the athletic training staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Can't wait! Plenty of time to catchup on all of the off season activities.
Will be following the Terps ? as they enter their third (I believe) season in the Big Ten.
Hoping to catch some games at my alma mater ODU; my son is on the athletic training staff.

Isn't Old Dominion in the FBS now?

Anyway, I got season tickets this year for my beloved Buckeyes. This will be my first year going to every home game. I'm looking forward to seeing Nebraska and TTUN (That Team Up North) for the first time in live action.

Wondering when you'd show up.
Yes, ODU is in conference USA now.

Yeah I wanted to chime in. Coming off a heart wrenching 4-8 season I'm interested to see how muschamps first season goes. I'm not overly optimistic but if we could win 7 games I'll be happy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah I wanted to chime in. Coming off a heart wrenching 4-8 season I'm interested to see how muschamps first season goes. I'm not overly optimistic but if we could win 7 games I'll be happy.

Nice come from behind conference win last night for South Carolina. The RB played HS locally (VA) for a state powerhouse.
The volunteers got a scare from Appalachian State. Now they can focus on VA Tech at the "Battle at Bristol". They are expecting to draw 150K fans at the speedway (college FB game record).

10/4 Fresh2o, wonderful conference victory for the gamecocks. I was on the edge of my seat all night. It was truly a tale of two halves. In the first half the D played decently, but the offense was horrid. In the second half the defense tightened up allowing no points while the offense orchestrated three drives resulting in points, including the final 55 yd field goal in an opponents stadium. It was awesome.

That said, we have lots to work and build on. The first half team from last night will win 3 games, but the potential is there for 7 wins and a bowl berth so we can be optimistic for now.

Aj Turner is from your neck of the woods?

I watched AJ Turner play in HS next town over.
Lots of upsets this Saturday with #3 OKL and #5 LSU getting beat on the road. Chubb had a monster game as Georgia erased a 2nd half10 point deficit to beat UNC at a "neutral" site (Atlanta).
Should be an interesting season ?

It's been quite on here. Lots of good games tomorrow. Wiscy vs. That Team Up North, Louisville vs. Clemson, Tennessee vs. UGA, and some more that I'm probably not remembering.

Ohio State plays Rutgers tomorrow. I'll be going to this one. The weather forecast is looking good. I was soaked after the Tulsa game.

Its was an exciting day (Saturday) for college football. Hail Mary bomb wins it for TN over GA, UNC game winning drive with ~20 seconds over FSU, LVille about a foot short on a fourth down conversion near the 5 yard line trailing by 6, defensive win by the Big Blue over the Badgers.

My vols got it done again. We go to college station next week to play Texas A&M. IMO this game is going to tell what will happen when we play Alabama the week after. Next three weeks will show who will win the SEC, and play for national championship

Jesse

This is the hail Mary catch by Jennings. Unbelievable he caught it

Jesse

Attachments

• 1475531546594.jpg
    1475531546594.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 10
Bowl mania is amongst us! Hopefully Ohio State can pull it out against Clemson. Terps vs BC is on right now.

Terps had 3 turnovers and could not convert with the ball on the 2 yard line TWICE. The backup RB had a great game. Thumbs up for not wearing ridiculous uniforms though.

Got to see my son on the sideline of the Bahamas bowl last Friday (he is on the athletic training staff) in ODU's victory over Eastern Michigan. This was ODU's first ever bowl game. He had a great time down there.

Not to divert from the college theme, but buckeyes alum Ezekiel Elliot is a beast in the NFL.

That's true. Makes me wish he was still with OSU at times. Maybe Mike Weber will break out against Clemson. Joey Bosa is doing well, but his brother, Nick, is a great pass rusher too. Giving Urban a month to prepare for a team can be scary for the opposition. I think the game can go either way. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom