journy to sw nano reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here is mine... since the AC110 takes up nearly the whole back.. i have the powerhead pointed on the underside and slightly tilted left to go over my SPS's to cross flow the ac110 spillway. Doing that helped with cyano growth ( All what you see is gone now.)

img_1371463_0_704841bd6d1cd7bd2a97356a92e469c7.jpg

You're tank is just starting out, besides I hardly consider my tank beautiful. I've got plenty of time and an awesome LED upgrade to do before I start liking my tank, right now I just like the fish

Mine is a 10gal,and yes cyano is bad... every new tank will have it so just be patient - you'll hear and read that alot in this hobby. cyano can be curbed with better feeding and flow. I have SOME coraline, but i need to setup a kalk drip/dose to supplement calcium now that I have a fair amount of calcium loving corals in the tank now. To get that to grow better.

I did watch your vid. It looks good so far I think, your scape is really nice as well.

did you check the vid idream? and ilove your tank ikno im just starting but i wish i had some color or something im to nervous to add another fish even so idk what to add

maxst2 said:
Mine is a 10gal,and yes cyano is bad... every new tank will have it so just be patient - you'll hear and read that alot in this hobby. cyano can be curbed with better feeding and flow. I have SOME coraline, but i need to setup a kalk drip/dose to supplement calcium now that I have a fair amount of calcium loving corals in the tank now. To get that to grow better.

I did watch your vid. It looks good so far I think, your scape is really nice as well.

your ten looks huge compared to mine! is it a ten high or something?

I am moving all mine into a 29gal biocube when I move. I'm working on LED lighting for it now, in what little free time I have anymore!

It takes awhile to get a tank up and running and to get corals placed and happy. lol. I suggest looking into local reef clubs. You can get really good deals on coral frags from them and likely from healthy clean tanks. So you won't have to worry about ick or any other marine issue.

wow it looks nice! i have no local clubs there all deep into the next state my lfs has nice frags for $25 he has a huge brain frag i want but i need to wait to upgrade lights i cant even have zooas or buttons with a t8

Back
Top Bottom