journy to sw nano reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i knew the particules were not the stuff i thought was algae though. so i dont have narrisues( sorry for my horrid spelling) i thought they weren't 100% needed

Ok well IMO the very nxt tthimg u should do is get some nessarius snails, they only eat waste, and out of all ur current cuc none of those eat waste, n FME and IMO, I would get 1 nessarius snail per gallon, I have 10, and they do fantastic.

Im actually gonna get about 5 more and about 3 emerald crabs soon, im basically building my cuc for when I get my 50g lol

lol. will do im not sure on the snails im getting so i may get lucky as of Friday il have

3 dwarf cerths
3blue leged hermits
10 bristle worms
4-5 number of mystery stars
5-6 number of mystery snails

what do you think?

You should get snails IMO they work wonders on your tank. I have only had to clean my tank once in the few months I have had it and it was because I was bored! I have turbos though. Four of them in my 29 Gallon long.

they coil that tight? i have the mason jar floatin now how should i transfer out of i was thinkin hold net over bucket and pour everything into the net then just add to tank

yea i do the same just pour it into the net and place it in the sand bed

btw even if it looks dead still go through the cycle process and put it in the tank it could still be alive

these guys go through cycles so its prob alive theres so mny of em snails im gonna need an id on and he said stars but i have yet to see those. on a side note i can see the blue legs finally on my hermits

added i think there dead jar smelt like liquid death added agenst better judgement powerhead blew everything around makiin me think there all dead so most stuff is behiind the rocks so if its dead idk what to do what do yoou guys think?

Back
Top Bottom