journy to sw nano reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My tank sometimes smells like something died at low tide, not always a bad sign. LOL Nothing has ever died in my tank. ;-)

carey said:
LOL. I don't know how I'd react to something dying on me. I dread the day that my paralyzed cichlid passes. He's been holding on for months all by himself in a 10g tank. Poor thing.

aw that's such a shame what happnd to him?

He must have gotten injured in the rock work, he's an mbuna. Beautiful fish too, its such a shame. He cant really swim anymore, sometimes he does cartwheels in the water cause he has no control over his back end.

Couldnt do it. Def. not. He is still eating and he has a nice color so I don't think he is suffering, other than being alone.

hm that's weiird i wish there were fish vets. so carey what do you thinkk of what i added? death bomb or just smelt bad for some reason

carey said:
He must have gotten injured in the rock work, he's an mbuna. Beautiful fish too, its such a shame. He cant really swim anymore, sometimes he does cartwheels in the water cause he has no control over his back end.

Sounds like a broken back... Man... If only they had fish splints.

Back
Top Bottom