Just bought this. Stay tuned...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks awesome bro. Right now I have three new corals sitting next to me which will be in soon and will post pics

Looks amazing! You should get a coral cascade going down the rockface

Hey, how was your experience dealing with reef2go? I am interested in ordering some ricardias. Did they kill the wallet on the shipping?

Readingexcalibur said:
Hey, how was your experience dealing with reef2go? I am interested in ordering some ricardias. Did they kill the wallet on the shipping?

FREE shipping! Love them! Use them all the time. Call and ask for Nikki. Tell her I sent ya lol. She'll get a kick out of it and you may even get yourself an even better deal lol.

Not kidding. Nikki is the one ya wanna talk too

Convict2161 said:
FREE shipping! Love them! Use them all the time. Call and ask for Nikki. Tell her I sent ya lol. She'll get a kick out of it and you may even get yourself an even better deal lol.

Not kidding. Nikki is the one ya wanna talk too

I am going to do that first thing tomorow!! :) Hopefully they land you a future deal. However, I don't think they will know who you are when I say convict2161 lol.

Readingexcalibur said:
I am going to do that first thing tomorow!! :) Hopefully they land you a future deal. However, I don't think they will know who you are when I say convict2161 lol.

I they will trust me. Think they are learning my name but I have been talking to Megan lately

And another. Here's my new buddy Moe the goby.

image-721967360.jpg

image-634100918.jpg

There is a tiger pistol shrimp in there too!! He's just been busy digging holes and hiding lol. I'll try and get a pic tomorrow. The lights are low on moonlight.

:)

So it's coming along!! :)

Super excited about Moe and his friend Colt :)

Convict2161 said:
Haha thanks :)

Sweet bro. Wish I knew if my pistol was still alive. He isn't with the goby liked I hoped cause I know where his home is. He is hiding behind the anemone in a big cave.

Back
Top Bottom