Just bought this. Stay tuned...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sniperhank said:
5 corals. 3/5 LPS, atleast 1 sandbed coral, and 1 will most def be a duncan.

Nice to see a lot of people following his thread lol. That didn't take long. Not sure he did say that they were having a 15 dollar special for only one day

Nice to see a lot of people following his thread lol. That didn't take long. Not sure he did say that they were having a 15 dollar special for only one day

Most corals you'll see for special prices like this are the most common and popular corals. Hence why I'm saying there will be a duncan. There will be lots of mushrooms and such to see there as well. Sadly, my LFS sucks so I don't know what else you'd commonly see in a good LFS lol.

Well most of mine as well suck. There is one but it's a drive so I dont have much time to get there.

We are patiently waiting convict. There's a friendly bet going on lol

Haha wow man it was funny reading all the posts!! lol.

So this is what I got. Unfortunately I'll have to take pics tomorrow as some things are still a little ticked off and my moonlights are now on. It's been along day. Got my son his first pair of sneakers :)

Man was he screaming lol. He doesn't like them. Guess he needs to get use to them.

Anyway. Here it is.

2 peppermint shrimp
1 cleaner shrimp
1 Hammer coral 3 heads
1 Pulsing Xenia
1 branching Montipora
1 Duncan 5 heads (guy gave me a deal, said it was a late birthday gift)

Total $158.67

I'll post pics tomorrow. I'm still playing around with placement.

Now I just hope I have enough flow. Right now I have 180gph and it's a 8 gallon. I hope I'm not gonna have to put in a power head. The tank is small enough as it is.

Nice. It looks like hanks wins even the Duncan was right. I got a dozen hermits and a new cleaner. See if I can keep this one alive. He is small but the kids liked him

Here's some not so great pics. I'll take better ones tomorrow. The Duncan actually has about 8 heads from what I can see. But here ya go.

UGH!! Lemme make some space. Be right back.

Sniperhank said:
Nice. Clear the camera space and boot up photobucket!

Will do! Gonna snap some pics with my wife's camera tomorrow. I'll upload to photo bucket and I'll put the link on the post. See you all tomorrow! Have a great night everyone.

The tank is looking good as always, great looking tank man.

Thanks everyone!! Really appreciate all the awesome feedback! Question. Hammer coral. Does it require a lot of flow? I'm trying to stick with medium to low flow corals because I really don't wanna put a power head in and ruin the sleekness of the tank BUT.... I have a feeling I may have to.

I have a Koralia nano 240 I think it is. It's the small one they make. Not sure if I need it. And I haven't needed the heater as of yet either. I hope inTank comes out with the basket soon!! There suppose to soon!! The stock filtration is junk!!

Back
Top Bottom