Pico of the Picos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Duncan is happy and zoas are looking good!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Just started one in nano reefs called "who names their fish?"

I took down the 4g and moved it to a 10g. :) I have like a half dozen tanks going at most times so I tend to move things around alot. lol

You heard it here first, I am thinking of doing a monster tank upgrade sometime this coming year. I know I said the 180g was it, but I think it's time to combine tanks and get it over with already. lol There are just too many tanks running right now. Makes me crazy. lol
But yeah, my mind is working on upgrade thoughts......How big? No idea, but I would have an 8 foot wall available.....

Xenia has always spread like wildfire in my tanks, well usually. It got to be an issue with it so I ripped it all out and gave it away. I am now 100% xenia free lol.

Xenia has always spread like wildfire in my tanks, well usually. It got to be an issue with it so I ripped it all out and gave it away. I am now 100% xenia free lol.

Darn! Ok, that's what I thought, I have never started it in my tanks, though it is so cool looking I was just checking. One awesome bit of advice from someone, don't buy or take free weedy corals, (paraphrased). At least I listen sometimes. :lol:

My 5g nano. Only a month old since cycle.

Attachments

• 1418241945946.jpg
    1418241945946.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 71
Newbie question- does a power head have to constantly be running? I would assume so but thought I'd ask just in case.

NatureFish
????

What are alternatives to powerheads (besides an air pump)? I bought an air pump already but it's really really loud at night and so I was wondering what some quiet alternatives are? I was going to get a powerhead but its too powerful for my 1/2 gallon pico.

NatureFish
????

What are alternatives to powerheads (besides an air pump)? I bought an air pump already but it's really really loud at night and so I was wondering what some quiet alternatives are? I was going to get a powerhead but its too powerful for my 1/2 gallon pico.

NatureFish
????

For a 1/2 gal what are you using as a filter?

Back
Top Bottom