Porc Chop's Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O I'm gonna just get the blocks to raise my stand tomorrow morning . Got to wait on the rest of it. Is $300 a good price for 190lbs of base reef rock?

They didn't have that glue at Lowes . I got my blocks , and what I hope is enough pipe to get my overflow plumbed this weekend minus the cementing part.

What's the best way to cut this pipe? I have a hacksaw that's it. But I could cut everything at work with a angle grinder maybe?

Just realized they are both in my toolbox at the shop. Guess I'll have to wait or go up there later . I knew I was supposed to bring something home yesterday.

What do you have on your return pump inlet? I was going to get sponge and cut a hole and slip it over .

Yea that's what I have pictured in my head. I got the pump free with a big foot square floss attachment for a pond.

pet warehouse may sell the parts. i only advise make sure it wont cause a restriction on the pump. i tried messing around with some sponges when i was doing diy overflows. couldnt find a sponge with large enough pores.

Cool deal . Can I run some stocking ideas by you? I have my porc puffer and dwarf lion. What im thinking of adding when the tank is ready

Powder brown tang
2 dwarf angels
Maroon clown
Sailfin tang
Marine betta

Sound stocked right or is that pushing it?

Back
Top Bottom