Teen aquarists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow congrats! I hope it goes well for you ;) try plecos while you're at it!

I think my tank would be overstocked if I added a Plec. I wanted to get a group of Pitbull Plecs when I first started the tank. They were in my original plan. But I couldn't find them anywhere, and at the time I couldn't order online, shipping was too much. Now that I have my fishroom, they are an option ;)

I have 5 tanks but no fish room lol

I kinda like having them around the house so when I'm just relaxing in like my living room or bedroom I have my fishies to watch

I have 5 tanks but no fish room lol

I kinda like having them around the house so when I'm just relaxing in like my living room or bedroom I have my fishies to watch

I decided I need a fish room after I decided I wanted to breed fish/shrimp/snails and grow plants. Plus my mother wanted all aquarium related items to stay downstairs in the basement where my room is, and I was running out of space! :hide:

Sydney, 14, currently have a 25 gal FW Planted, 5.5 Gal Planted, 2x3 Gal Planted. Getting 6-8 ten gallons, a 20 L, and an acrylic 25 gal hex along with a couple hundred pounds of gravel, a bunch of filters, heaters, cleaning supplies, pumps, a few fiberglass grow out tanks, and numerous other items from a guy of CL today to start my fish room.
I am going to be breeding Nano and Oddball/Hard-to-find fish along with shrimps, snails, and of course, FW plants.
Here are some pics of my 25 gallon tank, newly planted. Haven't gotten the scape down yet.

http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/S...PlantedRedo/FishStuff024_zps0fec3e58.jpg.html
http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/S...PlantedRedo/FishStuff025_zpsb4b27da7.jpg.html

Welcome to teen land on AA, your planted tanks are beautiful

I decided I need a fish room after I decided I wanted to breed fish/shrimp/snails and grow plants. Plus my mother wanted all aquarium related items to stay downstairs in the basement where my room is, and I was running out of space! :hide:

You know, I'm also fortunate to have a medium sized room that's unused in my basement :D I was planning to make it an arcade when we moved into the house, but now that I'm going to breed phantom plecos, (maybe flash, maybe gold nugget) I'm on Craigslist looking for a 75. It's going to be my new fish room ^.^

Hey, and if you need help with the pitbull plecos, pm me. Plecos are definitely my area of expertise.

You know, I'm also fortunate to have a medium sized room that's unused in my basement :D I was planning to make it an arcade when we moved into the house, but now that I'm going to breed phantom plecos, (maybe flash, maybe gold nugget) I'm on Craigslist looking for a 75. It's going to be my new fish room ^.^

Hey, and if you need help with the pitbull plecos, pm me. Plecos are definitely my area of expertise.

^ the expert on plecs : )

Will do!

Make sure to post pictures of your progress! I will :)

Gotcha, so both of those are no-gos then. I'll keep looking!!

Whoa whoa whoa.... Hold on here. I asked which filter are we talking about? Fluval, marineland, or rena and which one do you think is leaky??
I never said that all of them were no-gos.

Deathclaw, your Julii was just so cute, I went and got 3. They were 4$ each, the cheapest I've seen 0.0 acclimating them now.

Nice. Are they in yet? I have actually seen them at one of my lfs for only $1 but that was when they were on sale.

Sydney, 14, currently have a 25 gal FW Planted, 5.5 Gal Planted, 2x3 Gal Planted. Getting 6-8 ten gallons, a 20 L, and an acrylic 25 gal hex along with a couple hundred pounds of gravel, a bunch of filters, heaters, cleaning supplies, pumps, a few fiberglass grow out tanks, and numerous other items from a guy of CL today to start my fish room.
I am going to be breeding Nano and Oddball/Hard-to-find fish along with shrimps, snails, and of course, FW plants.
Here are some pics of my 25 gallon tank, newly planted. Haven't gotten the scape down yet.

http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/S...PlantedRedo/FishStuff024_zps0fec3e58.jpg.html
http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/S...PlantedRedo/FishStuff025_zpsb4b27da7.jpg.html

Welcome. I actually thought you were a lot older than 14 lol. Your tanks look pretty nice and I especially love all the planted ones. :)

Back
Top Bottom