What is over stocking anyway?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah Severum would be a great choice but I believe she just said she doesn't have embers in stock right now :( But if you aren't getting them just yet, I would def PM her when it's time for purchase and see if they are in.

I feel if a tank is balanced, and proper maintenance is being carried out, you're perfectly fine.

I have an overstocked 38g with
1 Farlowella Catfish
1 Bristlenose Pleco
1 Pearl Gourami
1 Sailfin Molly
10 Neon Tetras
7 Black Neon Tetras
4 Bolivian Rams

I can't find a trace of nitrates due to how heavily planted the tank is 40% water changes are also carried out every two weeks.

I don't think that's really overstocked, personally. But I don't think the tank is really big enough for a Farlowella.

ya i wont be getting them for a while...will she ship them to me or what?

o thats great! how much are they, and do they sell other kinds of fish?

$4 is high for embers IMO. When I am able to keep them in stock I have them marked $2.

Be wary of Az Gardens... I've read many, many negative reviews about them.

^^ This was her a bit earlier.

Severum, is there a list or is your site updated with what you have for sale currently?

^^ This was her a bit earlier.

Severum, is there a list or is your site updated with what you have for sale currently?

I totally agree with severum mama on AZ. I have read reviews about them all over the web. Fact: They don't even grow their own plants as the websites says! They get them shipped from places outside the US, which is why they all come dead, they've been in a bag for three days. They're also rated as an F on BBB of Tuscon.

Yes she (and her husband HN1) get raving reviews from the members on here.

Wait she and HN1 are married and they both sell fish? I thought they were two seperate dealers! I have never known that...and I have been on here for about three weeks! How did that get passed me...:nono:

Well thank goodness I got this info before I placed an order with them. I wondered if that pricing was too good to be true..sounds like it is!

Hehe it's easy to miss on here unless you read their articles and see they have the same last name or until you hear someone refer to them as a couple ;)

ok thanks i will use her does she have any other fish on my list?

Back
Top Bottom