Ziggy's Corner Planter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved my lace plant. Started as a small plant, leaves grew to over 3' long. It was gorgeous. Other than the lace leaves would rip pretty easily, I found it to be a pretty hardy plant.

Thanks for the tips. Not sure what you mean about sending me 50 cents minus postage??

I've just heard that it's delicate... very delicate. I was just showing off my poor sense of humor and making a bet.

After reading your 10g thread I see that you are already growing a couple plants a mentioned, so happy trails :D

Working at my part-time job all day today and I come back to find tons of posts on my thread. Nothing new to report on the tank. I'm going to tidy up the wiring a little more on the LEDs.

Neilan, your prize is a gold star.

Lol!
I love this thread so much FUN!
Oh look a paper bag PIITTY IS ONLY A DAY LATE!

Also also what is happening the 86 gal? Salty? Do you still have that?
Well now i know its a 72 gal! :D

Last edited:
Lol!
I love this thread so much FUN!
Oh look a paper bag PIITTY IS ONLY A DAY LATE!

Also also what is happening the 86 gal? Salty? Do you still have that?
Well now i know its a 72 gal! :D

I'm confused?? What 86g?? I used to have a 120g SW reef tank. The 72g tank was sold to Neilan after I upgraded to the 120g tank.

Oh well im behind arent i!
No there is an album called 72gal but now i know
So whats happening to the 120? Im guessing its still up and running.
Op have to go tennis traiinging! And yes you all need to know that :lol:

Oh well im behind arent i!
No there is an album called 72gal but now i know
So whats happening to the 120? Im guessing its still up and running.
Op have to go tennis traiinging! And yes you all need to know that :lol:

I lost the 120 in a divorce over a year ago. Right now all I have is the 10g tank and the 54g corner. No salt water tanks for me right now.

I haven't had time to do much of anything this week. My part time job turned into a full time job this week. I will be working on things Saturday afternoon, Sunday and Monday. So no update right now other than my tank is cycled. PWC time.

woohoo! i've been secretly stalking this thread since before it was a planted because i loved the rimless and even though its a planted id love to see how you turn a reef like that into an awesome planted!

EDIT: sorry that was ZeR0, wonder what happened to him? either way im ready for those LEDs over that tank!

Last edited:
noice! gotta love when things are looking up! cause those things for us turn into a nicer aquarium!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom