Evans 20 Gallon Nano Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well he might have a coral banded shrimp but the shrimp that lives with the YWG is a pistol shrimp

Haha I honestly get the types mixed up! I definitely have a pistol shrimp, and it's called a candy cane pistol shrimp or something! Or something banded! Not sure! Sorry for all the confusion!

I wanna post pics but the app doesnt let me post anymore! :(

You have a candy cane pistol shrimp :) I had one :) he got taken back to the lfs when I upgraded to my 90 gal. I would have never seen him haha.

Haha I honestly get the types mixed up! I definitely have a pistol shrimp, and it's called a candy cane pistol shrimp or something! Or something banded! Not sure! Sorry for all the confusion!

I wanna post pics but the app doesnt let me post anymore! :(

Upload pics to your profile and then post links to the pics. Or use photobucket and post links. Or become an AA member and you can post more pics.

Yeah I will upload some soon! My tank is definitely more open! Can't wait to fill up all the space with corals

Hey everyone, just picked up a zoa rock and a colt coral? I think that's what he called it! I'll post pictures when I get home of everything! )

Tanks is looking really great! Glad things are going well for you! Love the acan coral especially.

How do your nitrates do having a clown fish? I want one but am hesitant to get one for my 10 gal because I don't want to get algae and stuff from the nitrates.

How do your nitrates do having a clown fish? I want one but am hesitant to get one for my 10 gal because I don't want to get algae and stuff from the nitrates.

Honestly, I don't have the full test kit, so I don't quite know about nitrates. I haven't had any fish casualties or anything so I think I'm okay! I get algae on the glass but clean it off with the magnet cleaners. I do weekly water changes and my ammonia levels stay at zero... I honestly think you would be fine getting one. Mine seems happy and eats like a champ.. My tank seems to be doing very well right now ... Knock on wood!

Honestly, I don't have the full test kit, so I don't quite know about nitrates. I haven't had any fish casualties or anything so I think I'm okay! I get algae on the glass but clean it off with the magnet cleaners. I do weekly water changes and my ammonia levels stay at zero... I honestly think you would be fine getting one. Mine seems happy and eats like a champ.. My tank seems to be doing very well right now ... Knock on wood!

Thanks! Your tank looks amazing so a clown must not be too bad... I can't decide on a clown or a yellow tail damsel. I think both would be too much. My tank will probably stay empty of fish cause I will never be able to decide. LOL!

Thanks! Your tank looks amazing so a clown must not be too bad... I can't decide on a clown or a yellow tail damsel. I think both would be too much. My tank will probably stay empty of fish cause I will never be able to decide. LOL!

Haha thanks! :) your tank is looking great as well!

I like my clown! :) I hope it's not to much for this tank! It is a 12 gallon so it's a little bit bigger! I want to upgrade to a 28 jbj cube so bad, but definitely can't afford it haba

Back
Top Bottom