First nano tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Audiew said:
I believe the LFS a green type for 35. 3 or so inches

Sounds good to me. Green are more expensive. Mines brown but I want a green one too

Convict2161 said:
Got it, sorry been sick. I'll be in touch. I know I'm late but the price for the toadstool seems good.

Get better bud. Im with ya. The boy is back in school and already sharing the Germs.

I've got a problem guys. My true perc clown is basically on the sand barely swimming behind some rocks. Here is the parameters.

Temp 79
Ph 8.2
Ammonia-0
Nitrite-0
Nitrate-0
Salinity 1.026

scottayy said:
How's the flow? Visual inspection?

Flow is good, looks fine to me as far as I can tell. Coloring is good. Just seems to be lazy? Has been fine just happened today

What about the breathing? Is it rapid?

I ask about flow for surface agitation and oxygenation of the water. I ask about visual inspection for nipped fins, sores, or marine white spot.

He might just be hosting a specific area of the tank?

scottayy said:
What about the breathing? Is it rapid?

I ask about flow for surface agitation and oxygenation of the water. I ask about visual inspection for nipped fins, sores, or marine white spot.

He might just be hosting a specific area of the tank?

None of the above. He has never been there before. He is usually out in the open. Flow is about 35x

Hate to say it but prepare for the worst though. Once a fish starts laying on the sand I think they don't make it most of the time.

scottayy said:
Hate to say it but prepare for the worst though. Once a fish starts laying on the sand I think they don't make it most of the time.

Yep, I know man. Oh well though. Thanks for the help

scottayy said:
You got any new tank pics?

Yep got a good one of the starfish last night actually.

Attachments

• image-2918999684.jpg
    image-2918999684.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 84
Back
Top Bottom