First nano tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Indeed. I've been through 2 pairs of clowns. First regular orange and whtie ones and then black and white clowns. Kinda worked out though because my current gold striped maroons are my favorite out of any of them and they've lasted longer (knock on wood).

I really like the black and white one that have just a little bit of orange on them. What do y'all think?

Audiew said:
I really like the black and white one that have just a little bit of orange on them. What do y'all think?

I saw one at my lfs they are really nice and would mix nice with your maroon!

Audiew said:

I have a b/w clown, and I think they are gorgeous fish! I like the yellow/Maroon clowns too, but have heard they are aggressive. My b/w is bery peaceful. mine still has a slight bit of orange at the face, but just know that the orange will disappear as they mature and it'll be all b/w. :)

Beengirl said:
I have a b/w clown, and I think they are gorgeous fish! I like the yellow/Maroon clowns too, but have heard they are aggressive. My b/w is bery peaceful. mine still has a slight bit of orange at the face, but just know that the orange will disappear as they mature and it'll be all b/w. :)

I picked up a black and white clown today. I also picked up another clam as well.

Audiew said:
I picked up a black and white clown today. I also picked up another clam as well.

Ooooooo... Pictures! I think the b/w clowns are just beautiful!! I'm too nervous to try a clam- heard they can be difficult to keep alive.

Audiew said:

Sweet. Post a pic. Haven't seen you in a while. Although I have had a lot of things going on so I haven't been on much either.

22engine said:
Sweet. Post a pic. Haven't seen you in a while. Although I have had a lot of things going on so I haven't been on much either.

Will do man! I know between work, school, and more work, I have barely had time to sleep haha!

The clam is only about 2 inches. I paid 40 for it so i felt that was a decent deal.

Attachments

• image-2918515023.jpg
    image-2918515023.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 123
  • image-686608883.jpg
    image-686608883.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 118
Audiew said:
The clam is only about 2 inches. I paid 40 for it so i felt that was a decent deal.

Sweet looking bro. Tried and angel fish and it randomly died. So in another week or so. I will add another cardinal for the can be friends. I haven't been devoting the time I was ethier the last two weeks. I have don't my water changes and fed but due to other reasons just really haven't been in the mood.

Back
Top Bottom