First nano tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
22engine said:
Sweet looking bro. Tried and angel fish and it randomly died. So in another week or so. I will add another cardinal for the can be friends. I haven't been devoting the time I was ethier the last two weeks. I have don't my water changes and fed but due to other reasons just really haven't been in the mood.

Was it a flame angel that you got? They are sweet looking. Cardinals are pretty sweet in my opinion. I understand man

Audiew said:
Was it a flame angel that you got? They are sweet looking. Cardinals are pretty sweet in my opinion. I understand man

No I had a Pygmy angel.

So guys an update on the tank.

1 maroon clown
1 b/w clown
2 banggai cardinal
1 watchman goby

I traded my yellow clown goby for the watchman. Everything is doing great especially the coral and clams. One problem I am having is bubble algae. Is there anyway of getting rid of it without getting an emerald crab?

One problem I am having is bubble algae. Is there anyway of getting rid of it without getting an emerald crab?

You could get some airline tube hosing and could crush them while sucking it up. If you just pop the bubbles the spores will travel and grow somewhere else. That is a tedious method, but it's the only other method I can think of besides the emerald crab, and some don't even eat the bubble algae. Best of luck w/ that!

obscurereef said:
You could get some airline tube hosing and could crush them while sucking it up. If you just pop the bubbles the spores will travel and grow somewhere else. That is a tedious method, but it's the only other method I can think of besides the emerald crab, and some don't even eat the bubble algae. Best of luck w/ that!

I did do that but there is just so many that I ended up buying a crab. He is eating it so far so hopefully he can get it under control

Audiew said:
The Great Barrier Reef special is on, on the animal planet tonight

That was good watched it the first time. Crazy shots

Went and bought a cardnial today. Will post picks after he is in. It's really big lol

22engine said:
Went and bought a cardnial today. Will post picks after he is in. It's really big lol

That is a beast! I seen the last pic you posted f the goby and man that looks awesome. I'm trying to decide what I want to do. Try some sort of angel, or something else I'm not sure.

Audiew said:
That is a beast! I seen the last pic you posted f the goby and man that looks awesome. I'm trying to decide what I want to do. Try some sort of angel, or something else I'm not sure.

I know he is Huge lol. My maroon won't bother him even if he wanted to lol. I am seriously considering setting up a 10 gallon and moving my clowns over until they get big. Think my maroon is lost now that the nem is gone. He swims to where it was and then slowly swims away

22engine said:
I know he is Huge lol. My maroon won't bother him even if he wanted to lol. I am seriously considering setting up a 10 gallon and moving my clowns over until they get big. Think my maroon is lost now that the nem is gone. He swims to where it was and then slowly swims away

Awwww!!! Poor little guy!!! His house is gone! I feel so bad for him. :(

Beengirl said:
Awwww!!! Poor little guy!!! His house is gone! I feel so bad for him. :(

I know. I am trading my 50 gallon and stand to a guy near me for a smaller tank and sump with all the plumbing. Maybe I will make it a personal home for him and the BW mate

22engine said:
I know. I am trading my 50 gallon and stand to a guy near me for a smaller tank and sump with all the plumbing. Maybe I will make it a personal home for him and the BW mate

How small is the tank? It's always nice to have more than one tank lol

Audiew said:
How small is the tank? It's always nice to have more than one tank lol

It's a 14 gallon rimless cube with a built in overflow and a ten gallon sump. All the plumbing and pump. Says he has a stand too.

Back
Top Bottom