Filters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like my equipment to be separate. If something breaks I don't have to replace the whole thing.

David

I like my equipment to be separate. If something breaks I don't have to replace the whole thing.

David

I didn't think of it that way....
So I was thinking of getting petsmarts 46g tank(euro tank)
Would a penguin HOB 200
And a smaller canister filter like the one above be more than enough filtration?

I didn't think of it that way....
So I was thinking of getting petsmarts 46g tank(euro tank)
Would a penguin HOB 200
And a smaller canister filter like the one above be more than enough filtration?
Which Aquatop filter are you going with? You may not need the HOB filter.

David

Agreed. I run a solo penguin 200 on my 37 eith only an airdrome as extra and its actually very clean and clear! Depending in the price of the canister, you may want to get just a 359b and have only that. So what's been goin on with ya? Any new stocking plans??

Agreed. I run a solo penguin 200 on my 37 eith only an airdrome as extra and its actually very clean and clear! Depending in the price of the canister, you may want to get just a 359b and have only that. So what's been goin on with ya? Any new stocking plans??

Well I'll decide that after I have everything in my home set-up and the tank is cycled

Would a penguin HOB Emperor filter be enough for a 46 gallon tank or would a smaller hob filter with a canister filter be better

Turns out the aquatop doesn't fit so does anyone have anything against the marine land multi-stage c220 filter?

Ive had that filter. The marinland its great. Now i only go with sumps but with canister the c222 will get the job done by itself but sometimes i run another small filter for a "bio backup" so to speak. Incase one filter breaks you have a back up so your tank doesn't crash.

Back
Top Bottom