What's your favorite cory cat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No they can reach 4". Some of my friends have them and they are all in 40-75g tanks and are 3-4".

Really? I've never seen a Cory Cat in the Corydoras genus get over 3 inches. I've seen Cory Cats in the Brochis genus get over 3 inches. Do you have a picture?

I can't get over to my LFS for a few days. I work through there summer hours tomorrow, and I am heading to Pennsylvania for a couple days after that. I'd love to see some pictures of your Cory's though!

Really? I've never seen a Cory Cat in the Corydoras genus get over 3 inches. I've seen Cory Cats in the Brochis genus get over 3 inches. Do you have a picture?

There are a few that can get over 3". Green Cory can too.
Unfortunately I didn't take a pic of the cats.

I can't get over to my LFS for a few days. I work through there summer hours tomorrow, and I am heading to Pennsylvania for a couple days after that. I'd love to see some pictures of your Cory's though!

Getting some cories for my 55g this week or next week. If I go to the lps, I'll take some pics for you. :)

OP- if you follow the link I posted, you will see a page of thumbnail pictures. Look for cories that you like the look of, and click on the thumbnail- it will take you to the profile for that Cory (incl size)

I did. There's just so many and I don't know which ones are common. Besides they were all listed by their scientific name.

All cories are great, however where I am, the variety is severely limited, and except for bronze, albino and peppereds, they are quite expensive (I wanted green stripe aeneus, but they are upwards of $40 for tiny ones)

You may have more selection:

Quick Find

I like the one I used in my avitar , one of the pair I have.

Now after looking at this link to all the different species I am having a hard time figureing out exactly what it is.

I have julii and peppered corys. Both are really active and so entertaining to watch! It depends which you like the look of the best. I slightly favour my peppered cories, they are the best!!

I like the one I used in my avitar , one of the pair I have.

Now after looking at this link to all the different species I am having a hard time figureing out exactly what it is.

Can you get a close up pic of the cat? The avatar pic is not very clear.

Back
Top Bottom