For Sale: Fish and Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm interested in getting 2 or 3 juvie BN plecos. I want calico if possible. Do you have any? How much for 3? My zip code is 89429

I do have calico's remaining, total for 3 shipped Priorty Mail w/heat pack would be $24. You're in one of the most costly areas fo shipping from here.

I'm retired and get my Soc. Security on Wednesday. I'll contact you again then and hopefully you will still have 3. Can I pay you through PayPal?

Shirley

Yes, paypal is fine, I'm not likely to sell out of calico's in the meantime. Not really sure how many I do have, but certainly more than 3, maybe a dozen.

Calico BN

I do have calico's remaining, total for 3 shipped Priorty Mail w/heat pack would be $24. You're in one of the most costly areas fo shipping from here.

I hope you still have 3 calico bn juvies for me. I get paid tomorrow and I want to send you the money for them. Can you send me your email address so I can send it through Paypal? I'm really anxious to get them.

Thanks

Out of Najas for the time being, but it grows back rather quickly. Still have plenty of BN, endler's, and hornwort available.

Yes, most of the BN are still juvies, only a handful of adult pairs at this time. Few more months and more of them will be maturing, and I'll be able to sex some of the alino and calico as well. Priority Mail shipping to your zip w/heat pack would be $15, so total $27 for 4 unsexed juvies.

Last edited:
I have Najas in 4 different tanks, plenty available with or w/out ramshorn snails as hitchikers.
Few if any calico BN remaining, loads of brown, couple dozen albino. Some of the albinos will be sexable soon.
Good number of small super reds (~1.5") on hand, most of the larger juvies have been sold.
Still more endler's than I want or need, going to use some for feeders soon.
If you're wanting something rare and dfferent to breed for BAP points I have 4 little Neetroplus nematopus cichlids available. DO research them first though, they don't play well with others in small tanks.

Hi! Do you have any juvie Bn's left I don't care what the sex is or if their albino or calico ( but would prefer calico if you have one) the smaller the better. If you have any left I would just want 1, can you tell me what shipping and total cost to zip code 67002? Thanks :)

I do have a few calicos remaining, a couple are barely big enough to ship. Priority Mail shipping in a breather bag with polyfilter, 72 hour heat pack and styro lined box would be $14, so total $17 for 1 BN. Would only be $2 more for a medium flat rate box if you wanted plants or something else too, cost of shipping just 1 fish isn't worth it IMO.

BN Juvies

Hi! Do you have any juvie Bn's left I don't care what the sex is or if their albino or calico ( but would prefer calico if you have one) the smaller the better. If you have any left I would just want 1, can you tell me what shipping and total cost to zip code 67002? Thanks :)

I bought 3 calico from Todd about 3 months ago and ended up with "a hitch hiker" as he called it, so I have 4. It took more than 72 hours to get them and I was so worried they wouldn't arrive alive, but they all did. They are absolutely adorable and I really wish I had the space to have more. Gee can you have to many bn? Thanks again Todd.

:fish1::fish1:

toddnbecka said:
I do have a few calicos remaining, a couple are barely big enough to ship. Priority Mail shipping in a breather bag with polyfilter, 72 hour heat pack and styro lined box would be $14, so total $17 for 1 BN. Would only be $2 more for a medium flat rate box if you wanted plants or something else too, cost of shipping just 1 fish isn't worth it IMO.

It's worth it to me!! Calico and albino bn plecos are a rarity here where I live!! And if I did find them at my LFS they would run about the same price + I rather buy from you than my LFS anyway because I know your's aren't diseased and won't have to worry about quarantine. I don't really need any plants the only other fish I would be interested in would be Cory cats or corydoras if you have any. Otherwise pm me with the info on how you want me to pay you I do have a pay pal if that's how you prefer to be paid?

No Corydoras, I just breed pleco's and Synodontis multi's. I just found 4 more multi fry that were released last night and moved them into a net breeder for a while, a juvie peacock was trying to eat one of them.

You need to clear out your inbox.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom