For Sale: Fish and Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay Todd, thanks, just please be sure to save me one of every kind, I really need them!
Thanks, Im really excited :D!

Todd, how much is shipping going to cost me? my ZIP/Postal Code is 1001... ( The cheapest way of shipping, don't have too much money now, sorry :( )...
Can you calculate it for mE? Thanks!

With the Endlers would it be possible to get just males? I have limited tank space and I don't want to have to worry about having fry take over. If not I'll just wait till I can get a bigger tank.

Aww poor little girls. I really need to quit looking for more fish I can't afford to buy at the moment. I will definitely get back to you when I get a new job and have a few extra bucks. Sorry if I'm being a bit of a tease dangling a sale at ya like that.

I am curious though to see what shipping would cost to send the little guys my way. My zip's 17356. It would be quite sad if gas for a trip down your way would be cheaper.

Priority Mail shipping would be around $10, not likely gas will get cheap enough to beat that in our lifetime...

Okay I might get two of your calico plecos as well I think shipping then should be around $9-10 then but we might be having a hurricane this weekend in south Florida so I need to wait and see if my house blows away and I have any tanks left. So I will let you know.

Still have loads of BN, endler's, Najas and hornwort available, get some before the weather gets colder and I have to use styro and heat packs for shipping.
Super red BN available too, unsexed juvies are $20/each or $100/6.
Few really bad pix:
img_1556953_0_df42ff239d9801cb94a8ce2e49421bf6.jpg

img_1556953_1_23f3a439046249b6c66ca9a23efcea9c.jpg

img_1556953_2_5b75fb6dbe965c2f31ccfff646f02ff4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom