For Sale: Fish and Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am interested in a pair of BN plecos and some endlers and plants. Was wondering if you had any red cherry shrimp or another similar hardy kind

I am interested in a pair of BN plecos and some endlers and plants. Was wondering if you had any red cherry shrimp or another similar hardy kind
No shrimp, had cherry shrimp a few years ago but after I nuked the tank with copper sulfate to kill off a hydra infestation (moved out the shrimp first) they stopped breeding and gradually died off. Apparently the silicone in the tank absorbed some of the copper ions and slowly released them again.

Sorry it's just my phone made them look white almost but I checked on my PC and then looked at my calicoes ( they are gorgeous BTW thank you so much) and they are much redder than my phone was showing

I sell ramshorns for $1/oz live weight. They're a by-product of overfeeding my BN breeding and growout tanks to make sure all the fish get enough to eat, and about once monthly I thin them out. Usually 8-12 oz at a time.

I'd like a quart of Najas Indica and 2 Albino BN Juvies. How much is shipping sent to 37075

I sell ramshorns for $1/oz live weight. They're a by-product of overfeeding my BN breeding and growout tanks to make sure all the fish get enough to eat, and about once monthly I thin them out. Usually 8-12 oz at a time.

im really bad at estimation but how many snails usually make up and oz. i know size is a big factor so lets say if a full grown is the size of a dime then if the snails averaged half the size of full grown. im looking for a lot for my puffer. my snails wont reproduce for me. my zip is 16801

im really bad at estimation but how many snails usually make up and oz. i know size is a big factor so lets say if a full grown is the size of a dime then if the snails averaged half the size of full grown. im looking for a lot for my puffer. my snails wont reproduce for me. my zip is 16801
First Class Mail is fine for up to 13 oz, $4 for that, or $6 for Priority Mail shipping. Figure roughly 50 snails/oz, most are a bit smaller than dime size, though I don't bother with the really small ones when I pick them out.

First Class Mail is fine for up to 13 oz, $4 for that, or $6 for Priority Mail shipping. Figure roughly 50 snails/oz, most are a bit smaller than dime size, though I don't bother with the really small ones when I pick them out.

man thats a lot of snails lol. i guess i can spread them out between tanks. i guess ill take 13oz if you have that much. i know ill be able to find something to do with all of them and for $4 that sounds good.

I don't know how many I'll actually have until I round them up and weigh them. Typically at least 8 oz though, will get back to you after I get a couple tanks cleaned tomorrow. Have the day off from work while they do inventory, so I have a chance to catch up on tank cleaning. That was neglected last weekend for a road trip to pick up a 220 gallon setup. Now I have to take down a 55 and a 40 to make room, the 220 is 7' long. Meanwhile, the 13 tanks I have running and hundreds of fish still have to be maintained. :blink:

No frogbit remaining, the duckweed did it in.
Endler's will do well in any size tank as long as nothing eats them. They're very active fish, almost impossible to get good pics because they won't hold still.

Back
Top Bottom