Normans lampeye with dwarf Cory and rcs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Golfball98

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello again!I was in an LFS the other day and saw Norman's lamp eyes and I was wondering would they be compatible with whatever dwarf Cory I can get at the time and rcs. I have a 15 gal hex that will be planted. Any stories of people with experience of keeping any dwarf Cory or lamp eye would be great too.

Sent from my AT10-A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I was wondering also will a 10000k light be ok for my planned low- medium light plants without co2?

Yes. I currently have 10 lampeyes, some neons, red cherry shrimps, amano shrimps, and corys pandas. Everything fine since 8 month.

I have 6500K fluos for my plants, but I have high lights, so I inject CO2 or I get algae problems. On low light, there's no need for CO2, that's unusefull.

Going for 6500K is optimal for plants, but 10000k should to the job.

If you go on low-med light, stick with low light plants like anubias, java ferns, moss, etc. Anything else can die.

If you plan on open-top aquarium, then don't go for lampeye, sometime I find some on the floor in the morning. I plan to put a cover on my tank -.-

Back
Top Bottom