10 Gallon Reef Build?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice! What color??

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm not even sure, the shop owner thought it was a ric LOL so I got it for $20. It's kind of a rescue but should workout. Here's some pics of it when first in tank and tonight when I gave it a pellet ( had feeders out)ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411193284.082281.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411193464.307576.jpg

I'm not even sure, the shop owner thought it was a ric LOL so I got it for $20. It's kind of a rescue but should workout. Here's some pics of it when first in tank and tonight when I gave it a pellet ( had feeders out)View attachment 250455
View attachment 250456

That guy is really beat. Make sure algae doesn't grow on the skeleton so it can fully recover.

That guy is really beat. Make sure algae doesn't grow on the skeleton so it can fully recover.

its not the worst ive seen, and it already seems hes been regrowing. Im planning on brushing the skeleton a bit and cleaning it off, just letting him destress a bit.

That looks more like acanthophyllia then scolymia now.

The bumpier flesh makes me think acanthophyllia. Scolymia is usually a pretty good circle with few bumps. Similar care for both, and it's a nice piece. So ultimately who cares haha. Just thought it may be acanthophyllia

it doesnt seem to be an acan to me, obviously its some kinda cool lps though haha. ill throw some your way if it every grows out or something haha!

They come in a ton of color variants. Maybe once it is all better I can give a better id.

If they're picking at 1 spot it's probably a dead spot where algaes growing on the skeleton, if all over it may have gone rouge and you should probably just pull it.

If they're picking at 1 spot it's probably a dead spot where algaes growing on the skeleton, if all over it may have gone rouge and you should probably just pull it.

naw it was one spot under the skeleton I think. oh and here's a pic of how it's healing up ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412636118.974542.jpg

Back
Top Bottom