10 Gallon Reef Build?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thinking of trying some SPS, also should i be dosing for this one LPS i have? What is the best test kit for the money its worth?

I like Red Sea or salifert for the trace elements and nitrate, and have a Hannah checker for phosphate, but rarely test for the last 2. And no, as long as your using a reef grade salt, you don't need to dose for 1 lps

I beleive they are red people eaters or fake red people eaters

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

They're true red people eaters, very nice :)

oh sweet well that makes me happy. Gonna stop by a couple place on my way home today

okay I think I'm ready for fish. I was thinking either :

-1 purple firefish

or

- 1 domino damsel

or

- 1 yellow tail blue damsel

opinions?

OP could you add a link to where you bought your light from

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thank you!

new additons, got a duncan with 2 baby heads and one adult. Also got a SPS frag thats almost dead. i chopped it up and put it on frag plugs. Figured for $5 it was worth trying since the LFS is gonna kill it anyways

one of the three sps frags seems to be going okay, duncans looking awesome

Also picked up a small kenya tree, and two zoa frags :)

You should post pictures

here's a couple pics. sorry for the quality, my tanks been cloudy ( bacterial bloom ) this is the sps I have. if anyone could Id that would be wonderful (more red irl) ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413432964.001327.jpg

Duncan ( has two babies too ) ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413433434.617425.jpg

and one of two new zoas. the one has zoa pox so yay -.- this one does not though
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1413433473.209136.jpg

Back
Top Bottom