10 Gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would recommend:
option 1. 1 betta.
Option 2. 4-6 Ember tetras
Option 3. some shrimp

Neons may work, but they do like to dart a lot.

My 10 gallon has one dwarf gourami, five glowlight tetras, four otos and a couple of ghost shrimp. It is planted with anubias, hornwort and moneywort and I run an AC20 for filtration. According to aw advisor, that 102% stocked.

A ten is best for tiny fishies.
-8 chili rasboras?
-8 endler's livebearers?
-8 galaxy rasbora/celestial pearl danios?
-A pair or two of scarlet badis? (I have heard that these can be hard to feed, though)
-One spoiled, happy betta? (and a pretty zebra snail to keep him company!
-Up to five sparkling gouramis? (Make sure there are lots of plants and stuff for these little guys to swim around in)
-I think it would be a good size for five guppies.
-Or you could have a little cherry shrimp garden, like my ten gallon. :)

(Don't put all of this stuff together, though. That would be chaos.)

I got 1 male betta 1 Cora cat and a albino Brussels nose in mine and seem too be about right

Cory cats should be in schools of atleast 4 and if you mean a bristle nose pleco, they need a 30 gallon minimum I believe

A friend of mine is working out the stocking for her 10g, so we've done a lot of research on suitable fish.

Some great fish to check out would be the following:
Endlers Livebearers
Celestial Pearl Danios
Sparkling Gouramis
Green Neon Tetras
Neon Tetras
Corydoras Pygmaeus
Corydoras Habrosus
White Cloud Mountain Minnows
Mosquito/Chili Rasboras
Least Killifish

Alternatively, you could do a dwarf puffer setup if you've got some experience keeping freshwater fish. They're full of character but are best kept in a species-only tank.

I had my core cat for 5 years and done fine alone and the plco about 2 years and fine

I have 1 betta and 4 Pygmy cories. I will be adding more Pygmy cories bc they are adorable!

You could also do a mystery snail with a betta? Or just mystery snails? They are fun when they get big :)

Back
Top Bottom