125g Stocking Ideas, again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gregcoyote said:
"Care and feeding of Marine Tea Pots"

Water quality, it doesn't care
Light amount, it doesn't care
Current, it doesn't care as long as it doesn't roll away
Feeding, very light feeder, will eat anything
Temperature, up to boiling point
Supplements needed, cream and sugar
Aggressiveness, none, gets along with everything but pairs with the saucer and cup.
Reef safe, extremely
Fragging, not recommended
Cost, $1.50 at Target

;-)

Omg that was great! Im crying... the one that got me was flow and temp up to boiling!

"Care and feeding of Marine Tea Pots"

Water quality, it doesn't care
Light amount, it doesn't care
Current, it doesn't care as long as it doesn't roll away
Feeding, very light feeder, will eat anything
Temperature, up to boiling point
Supplements needed, cream and sugar
Aggressiveness, none, gets along with everything but pairs with the saucer and cup.
Reef safe, extremely
Fragging, not recommended
Cost, $1.50 at Target

;-)

Great advice but I have a problem with mine. It just isn't growing!!!! What do I do??? Did I do something wrong????? :)

rdnelson99 said:
Great advice but I have a problem with mine. It just isn't growing!!!! What do I do??? Did I do something wrong????? :)

You should see about burying it under rock so that its like a mini cave... or perhaps keep the snails off it so a good amount of algae grows on it... if that doesn't work maybe take it back to the lfs for somthing different like a pirate ship?

Okay sorry for hi jacking thread.. I will get back on topic... todays tuesday ...its almost Thursday.. where ya heading and whatcha getting?

I am in shopping mode for my new build. :-D

I am also debating on buying new bulbs for the 125g and some new corals.

I don't think I;ll be getting another fish until the blue tang is out of qt, but when I make my weekly visit to the lfs if anything catches my eye I will be on it! LOL

I know I want a midas blenny and a diamond goby. But the other addtions are up in the air. I may have him order me 3 blue reef chromis too as they will take a week or more to come in PLUS he has been qt'ing my fish in a separate system for me as a favor so it could be a couple weeks before I get them.

I'm also thisclose to ordering some fish online, one site is having a HUGE sale that I;m not sure I can pass up. LOL

Its actually in the forum rules! No gloating about sales on line unless its stated where.

How dare you try ro hide such a great deal... i've never got anything off line but.. that may change.

Whats cool is a few of the things that are dirt cheap I was gonna order anyways. I get their email updates so I;m always on top of stuff like this. LOL

Okay...this thread just cost me $120. Exquisite Wrasse, engineer gobies, large fire shrimp, etc. Best prices I have ever seen. Bought just the specials. Now if they get here alive, all will be well. Thanks Carey, good site!

Product Name: Specials: Engineer Goby
Item#: EngineerGoby
Unit Price: $4.99
Quantity: 3
Shipping Method: Livestock Overnight Shipping - Signature
Required

Product Name: Special: Purple Firefish Goby (Maldives)
Item#: PurpleFirefishGoby
Unit Price: $18.99
Quantity: 1
Required

Product Name: Special: Large Red Fire Shrimp
Item#: Fireshrimp
Unit Price: $24.99
Required

Product Name: Special:Exquisite Wrasse
Item#: ExquisiteWrasse
Unit Price: $33.99
Required

Product Name: Special: Orange Cluster Dusters
Item#: clusterduster
Unit Price: $8.99
Required

Product Name: Halimeda Plant
Item#: halmedia
Required

Shipping & Handling: $49.99
Grand Total: $156.91

I have two wishes. #1. Wish I was ready for a couple more fish and corals but Carey scolds me if I don't take it slow. :) #2. Wish I had more money.

On a side note, three things I have learned in the past 5 weeks of this hobby: 1. You never have enough money. 2. Your tank is never big enough. 3. You never have enough buckets. :)

rdnelson99 said:
I have two wishes. #1. Wish I was ready for a couple more fish and corals but Carey scolds me if I don't take it slow. :) #2. Wish I had more money.

On a side note, three things I have learned in the past 5 weeks of this hobby: 1. You never have enough money. 2. Your tank is never big enough. 3. You never have enough buckets. :)

I have too many buckets...

Gregcoyote said:
Okay...this thread just cost me $120. Exquisite Wrasse, engineer gobies, large fire shrimp, etc. Best prices I have ever seen. Bought just the specials. Now if they get here alive, all will be well. Thanks Carey, good site!

Product Name: Specials: Engineer Goby
Item#: EngineerGoby
Quantity: 3
Required

Product Name: Special: Purple Firefish Goby (Maldives)
Item#: PurpleFirefishGoby
Unit Price: $18.99
Required

Product Name: Special: Large Red Fire Shrimp
Item#: Fireshrimp
Unit Price: $24.99
Required

Product Name: Special:Exquisite Wrasse
Item#: ExquisiteWrasse
Unit Price: $33.99
Required

Product Name: Special: Orange Cluster Dusters
Item#: clusterduster
Unit Price: $8.99
Required

Product Name: Halimeda Plant
Item#: halmedia
Required

Shipping & Handling: $49.99
Grand Total: $156.91

That's a lot for shipping!

Yes, but what a price for the critters. They ship free in Florida, but I am not in Florida. That Exquisite Wrasse is $90 at the LFS.
I am so paranoid...waiting for the shoe to drop. I don't do Internet fish/coral because it is such a risk.

OMG!!!!!!!!! They have a Twospot goby pair!!!!! nsjjJnejwkwnwmskkwnkKjjHi akKmsnsm!!!!!!! I'm definitely buying that one.

Back
Top Bottom