125g Stocking Ideas, again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha I knew about this website, but never really went and saw what they had. Very cool stuff, they're also 45min away from my house lol.

I have my shopping cart full right now. :) I'm just one click away from ordering:

Pair of balck and white clowns
pair of coral banded
2 skunk cleaner shrimp
2 emerlad crabs (maybe 2 extra) lol

I'm still deciding on corals and maybe a feather duster.

I'm glad you guys got in on this deal, I think it ends today too.
They also have a 2 week stay alive policy too which is very cool.

If you go to the actual homepage it has 40 items for 40% off blazing on the front page. :) Just click that. I've never seen such cheap prices on stuff before. lol

I'm still shopping, I think I may add another item or 5. hehe

Nvm I found it lol. Btw Ibrahim, still nothing :(. I asked my friend who is going to a different beach to look out for them. Going again tomorrow...lol

Yeah, that was the only angel that is supposed to be 100% safe. But it didn;t jazz me up looking at the picture. I have so little slots for fish i want the ones I pick out to be really something special to me. :)

Post a picture when you get a chance.

I'm still debating getting some engineer gobies, I mean they are $5 each ! BUT I would rather have 3 blue reef chromis I think though.

I'm also thinking one anthias now and a tilefish if I can find one. So I think the gobies might be too much. Says they get up to 8 inches! LOL

Showed the picture to my b/f and he was far from impressed. LOL So I guess I am passing on them. But I'm still shopping, so many things I want but can't afford them all. hehe

Just ordered! I didn't add anything else though, gonna save that money for the new tank. :)

i ended up getting
2 b&w clowns (for the cube)
pair of coral banded shrimp (for the 125g)
2 cleaner shrimp (for the cube)
4 emerald crabs ( 2 for cube and 2 for the pico and new tank)

I was really torn about some of their other stuff, if I only I had a higher credit limit! LOL

Going to place my order soon.. going to be the first time I've put anything on a credit card in an awful long time. since the credit crunch and hiked interest rates from a couple years ago.. I blamed carey as well. I text the ol lady the link and started picking out stuff left and right about the 200 mark and some change, that's including shipping...

So far we have the superman, eagle eye and blue polyps... 1 flame d somthing two differnt chalses, a snail pack and a few other things since I started texting this...

Id use my bank card but citi bank has no questions asked disputing.. my bank card makes it to difficult to try to anything.. really scared buying anything online!

Back
Top Bottom