20 gallon nano...refugium needed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need to get one. I need to install one in my 135g with 40g sump. I'm tired of adding 1.5-2g a day. Cab I get one from hardware store

you can make one out of a float switch and gravity, but I prefer JBJ auto top offs. I like the float switches for redundancy.

Ok so I think I'll get the Jbj for my big tank and do a gravity fed for my 20g. I should be able to fit a 2g jug under the cabinet nicely,

you can make one out of a float switch and gravity, but I prefer JBJ auto top offs. I like the float switches for redundancy.

I've seen mixed reviews on the JBJ ATO units, and was leaning towards a Tunze Osmolator for my setup. What's been your experience with the JBJ?

I have been running the JBJ for about a year and a half and have had no problems. I do check the float valves to make sure that salt or algae hasn't built up on them. I don't want them to stick.

I have been running the JBJ for about a year and a half and have had no problems. I do check the float valves to make sure that salt or algae hasn't built up on them. I don't want them to stick.

I suppose just adding a quick check/clean to the weekly PWC would be all that it takes. Bah, I'm torn...time to do a side by side comparison...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom