250 Gal photo log

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh I'm sorry, been dealing with some finances and haven't been able to add to the thread, but as it stands now I'm only waiting on the cash for the filters. Everything else is ready.

I bought it off a guy on craigslist, who text me the other day and I sent a pic to him of the everything staind and he said that if I ever decide to get rid of it then he wants it back. Haha

It is just beautiful. You have done very good work. He is just jealous that he didn't think of it first. lol keep up the good work can't wait to see what it looks like finished. I'm getting so good ideas from everyones tank pic on how or what I should do with my next upgrade.

Sarah, people are practically giving away big tanks right now, I got a 210 glass drilled tank with 55g sump, all plumbing AND AO smith 3000gph pump for 700 cash.

New Rock Setup

So i spent my day finishing the doors, and lugging almost all my rocks from the garage to the backyard. I got about 3/4 of the total rocks i picked up while camping out in the back and started chippin away, splittin them in two and making them somewhat presentable....here they are

SDC11524.jpg

WOW! Thats alot of rocks!...glad I didn't have to clean them, can't wait to see the finished product. I bet it's really killing you ain't it?

I really wish i had a pressure washer because that wouldve made things easy, and i might actually borrow one from the father in law when it comes to the final round of rock cleaning.

Mellawson- of course its killing me but without about 500 bucks in the reserve to buy both filters im stuck!! Hopefully by the end of the month. haha

Looks like you are coming along nice. If you werent on the other side of the country i would ask if we could meet so i could get some. Florida can make FWhard.

Pressure washing is fun when you are on the handle end of the water lol

CA, my EB and GB ram couple spawned tonight, I am uploading pics and video now.

why are you pressure washing a pile of wood? its a pile of wood....unless you are talking about a house/garage/shed then yeah. Ive worked with them for years I got pistol grips on mine and made the nozzle more ergonomic. I use the snot out of my 2400psi PW.

you pay for airfare(ill bring a tent) and a rental, toss in some flora and some shelled fauna.....you got a deal.

Since you are in SoCal....know of any good fish stores in vegas by chance?

Back
Top Bottom