40g breeder stocking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Antunes

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I currently have a cycled 40g breeder running 2 quiet flow 30 filters and just added plants. I currently have 5 panda cories, 5 guppies, 2 German blue rams, and 1 angel (doesn’t show aggression to smaller guys) Aqadvisor says I still have a lot of room in my tank only 55% stocked. Any suggestions for new additions? Maybe a type of rainbow or some sort of tetra? Thanks in advance.

Kubotai Rasbora aka Microdevario Kubotai are really pretty looking and fun to watch in the aquarium. These guys have a bit different body shape and color from the other fish in your tank, they also like the top 1/3rd of the tank. One of my favorites in the community tank.

Kubotai Rasbora aka Microdevario Kubotai are really pretty looking and fun to watch in the aquarium. These guys have a bit different body shape and color from the other fish in your tank, they also like the top 1/3rd of the tank. One of my favorites in the community tank.

Agreed, and a 40b means you can have a good-sized school of such tiny fish. Panda cories are so small I might increase their number a bit, too.

Back
Top Bottom