60 gallon; 3 tier; waterfall tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
abrahamavelar said:
ohhh its cuz i have sand in my thank n its a pain to clean it

Pool filter sand isn't bad. It don't pack together so much

I switched all my tanks from gravel to sand and I couldn't be happier!!! My fish love it too, ESP my convict tank. My brother in law is giving me his 75 g so so that will be my smallest tank, lol... Well I guess my green puffer tank is for now lol...

Bl80 said:
I switched all my tanks from gravel to sand and I couldn't be happier!!! My fish love it too, ESP my convict tank. My brother in law is giving me his 75 g so so that will be my smallest tank, lol... Well I guess my green puffer tank is for now lol...

I did the same thing. I even got a 55 of craigslist ...I mean a steal and I thought I'm not changing anything I'm going to save money but I had to replace the gravel anyway!! Lol and added some
Plants!!! Anywho I can't wait to see the ops tank when it's finish :) I'm working on a project myself much much simpler! Good luck op

New pix!!!

You'll see the tank is the first thing you see as you walk in the house.

New marine land led double light!

The camera angle makes makes the light support look bent in every direction. It's not.

New splashguard on top water fall.

Attachments

• image-216783899.jpg
    image-216783899.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 498
  • image-475379013.jpg
    image-475379013.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 397
  • image-3901147228.jpg
    image-3901147228.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 430
Looks awesome!!! Now don't you dare let that terrible towel fall on there!!!! That would just be awful!!! Lol

That is the coolest tank idea i have seen for a looong time!! Very cool congrats

Cabinet doors......lol.....got the hardware and wood, just need to do it. Seahorse handles too!

Back
Top Bottom