A couple planted tank questions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just wanted to say, tank is doing well! Nerites are having fun chompin down on the algae, and the ghost is still alive! I think the betta might have taken off one claw..,but thatll heal!

Will the ghost hurt RCS if i get them? What would i do with him? Haha i guess sw fish tank food....lol

Yes. The ghost will bully smaller RCS.

Yep. Just make sure the fish can find the ghost shrimp. They do not last long when you throw them in SW.

MABJ said:
Yes. The ghost will bully smaller RCS.

Yep. Just make sure the fish can find the ghost shrimp. They do not last long when you throw them in SW.

Haha, cool! By that time, ill have a bigger fish to take him to dinner lol

George9 said:
Hows this tank doing :)

Blackout is goin strong;) but really, i took off the garbage bag yesterday to check, and all the BGA looks to be gone! The java moss still doesnt look good because it is kinds brown..but oh well. Hopefully a new bulb and CO2 perks it up:)

Gboy66 said:
Blackout is goin strong;) but really, i took off the garbage bag yesterday to check, and all the BGA looks to be gone! The java moss still doesnt look good because it is kinds brown..but oh well. Hopefully a new bulb and CO2 perks it up:)

How long have you been going the blackout?? Seems like forever!

Gboy66 said:
Lol, since thursday morning:) i will uncover it...monday?

Oh, man I though you've been doing it since your last post on this thread lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom