A little peak at the lfs I go to

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I visit my LFS sometimes 4 times a week. if this was my LFS id never go home

https://youtu.be/Y44ymCaKS2k this guy keeps some monsters in the back. I swear I feel like a private investigator when doing this lol, oh and that's my daughter in the background.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hope You All Enjoy The Videos I Post :)

Here's an update on my tank, took the 45 pound rock out in fear it might one day bring catastrophic consequences.

Attachments

• 1439962584785.jpg
    1439962584785.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 71
Cycling our new 29 gallon

Attachments

• 1440098119131.jpg
    1440098119131.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 66
More bubbles when cycling speeds up the process right?

That's his problem, no help so I think he's overwhelmed, I think it's mostly his wife and just him running the shop.

Some of it looks nice but a few tanks are insanely cramped, gotta question some of the pairings they chose as well.

A lot of these tanks are temporary homes.. Most of these fish are in the store for a week or two.
On this forum we give advice for long term, at least for the most part.

That is always something you have to take into consideration.

It's done at the LFS where I'm from. The dude had a flowerhorn, Texas, and a Midas crammed into one 30 gallon tank. None of them were there fore more than 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

In that video I know that big blue one for sure has been in there over a year.

More bubbles when cycling speeds up the process right?

Yes it does! The beneficial bacteria in an aquarium multiply at an exponential rate when provided with a surplus of oxygen. Oxygen is always a good thing.

Yes it does! The beneficial bacteria in an aquarium multiply at an exponential rate when provided with a surplus of oxygen. Oxygen is always a good thing.

Thanks for verification on that I knew it was a good thing so I put a large air disc, a small air bar and the built in pump bubble going.

A lot of these tanks are temporary homes.. Most of these fish are in the store for a week or two.
On this forum we give advice for long term, at least for the most part.

That is always something you have to take into consideration.

It's done at the LFS where I'm from. The dude had a flowerhorn, Texas, and a Midas crammed into one 30 gallon tank. None of them were there fore more than 2 weeks.

Did you watch the videos? Its the second video listed that I'm referring to. There isn't even room to swim. I'm quite familiar with the workings of a pet store.

Did you watch the videos? Its the second video listed that I'm referring to. There isn't even room to swim. I'm quite familiar with the workings of a pet store.

No there's like 50 of them lol

Back
Top Bottom