A little peak at the lfs I go to

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New fine gravel for the 29 also for the soft shell turtles to bury themselves in. Took TMRC Exotics advice from another post and cut a piece of filter off my old one and put it in with the new filter.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'll put up one of my 60 in a little while, added a couple more hiding places, my only problem was taking the decor out and the clown loaches wouldn't come out lol had to shake them out and eventually they flopped they're way out lol

I'm talking to myself on this post a feel like lol

My brother has well water and he showed me his test strips today and everything was perfect in his tank, I think I should go up there with some 5 gallon jugs and steal some from him lol

Hard to get my phone to focus, trying to get a clear pic.

Attachments

• 1441004867589.jpg
    1441004867589.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 52
Hey RedDevil you wont believe this; i was on eBay looking at stuff, and this guy was getting rid of two 2 inch Frontosa for 5 dollars apiece! I would've ordered and resold, but it was a local pick-up...

They are normally pretty expensive aren't they?

Sent from my bed, the only space available to me that isn't smothered in dirty laundry or aquariums.

Really? Yeah at 2 inch they sell for 25 dollars a piece or a little more, where is this guy you speak of lol

There's a 12 pack of 1.5 inch for 400 dollars on there too omg he is over pricing lol

I spent 100 for six which was a good deal.

They are getting bigger if anyone can tell from past posts, 125 or bigger upgrade will be in January when I get my tax money yeaaahhhh boooyyyy! Lol

Attachments

• 1441255703281.jpg
    1441255703281.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 45
Wish I had a better camera that could have won potm haha :p

Can't see the pic or sucks for you? Lol either way it's not a good pic anyway. But hey look on eBay for fronts and you'll see outrageous.

Back
Top Bottom