A little peak at the lfs I go to

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wasn't disagreeing with anything dude all I said was the tank is a temporary home so fish stores get away with doing this kind of stuff.
But you're right that tank is overkill lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah those are all around 7 inch to a foot and a few inches the plecos in there are over 15 inches.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I wasn't disagreeing with anything dude all I said was the tank is a temporary home so fish stores get away with doing this kind of stuff.
But you're right that tank is overkill lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Cool man, we've butted heads a bit in the past so I guess I took it as saying I was wrong. My fault. That tank is tempting fate lol.

I don't think anyone is going to buy those....honestly I think he should relocate them or sell them for dirt cheap.

Added a new background and fake plants that accent the frontosa color.

Attachments

• 1440471580590.jpg
    1440471580590.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 55
I would love some feed back on how my tank looks, negative, positive are welcome.

So I know one in particular is attacking me because of my views on fish keeping. I suppose he or she knows best but I know what's right. So you want to private message me instead of bringing it all out in the open? That's fine, just because I give advice on things that you see as wrong doesn't give you the right to think I shouldn't give advice, not everyone is a child on here, they can make they're own decisions.

You can report them to the moderators if you really don't feel good about it. There's debates and there's downright attacks. We have disagreements but try to do so in a respectful manner. Hope this gets resolved.

Caleb

I like the tank. I'm just curious, who is attacking you? I haven't seen it and that behavior won't be tolerated.

Asking who it was wasn't the best idea, as its irrelevant to this thread and unnecessary to put them on blast. As Caleb suggested your course of action is reporting any posts that feel you are being attacked. Hope all works out and look forward to updates.

Yeah I shouldn't have put the person on blast but felt I had to. It's irrelevant now, so anyway my fronts are doing great, one or two keep each other in line but mostly just gestures or postering up fairing gills a little but the stay together for the most part

They are all starting to vary in size one is almost 2 inch now!

I can honestly say I'm excited about these fronts :)

Just upgraded using the sink to tank suctioning device lol doing a 50% wc on the 60

Back
Top Bottom