a pic of my betta!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

So I finally got a pic of my betta!! Enjoy! It's not the greatest though. He is MUCH prettier in person!!!!

[/img]

Nice like the grenn on the rays of the tail. Also Looks like he's ready to bred got the nest and all huh? The black in the tails going to come throw good with the future frys.

Weasel F. said:
Nice like the grenn on the rays of the tail. Also Looks like he's ready to bred got the nest and all huh? The black in the tails going to come throw good with the future frys.

actually those bubbles are from a bubbler in his aquarium :).(I think!!!) I am not going to breed him though. He loves to EAT!!! I don't feed hiim too much though. He loves to lay against the silk plants in his tank too.

Thanks everbody for your comments!!! I love my betta too! :D. When I first got him, his body was brown!!!

OK I was just thanking " Man he's ready to go!" I guess I always thank every bodys trying to bred them. LOL Sorry Ibred them and thats the frist thing I look at in a betta is the underlining colors. Here's a couple of my Crown tails.
efd36288.jpg

efc89119.jpg

Back
Top Bottom