All time favourite movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amything directed or written by Quentin Tarantino :) V for Vendetta, The Fifth Element, The Twelve Monkeys.

freshwaterashley said:
Amything directed or written by Quentin Tarantino :) V for Vendetta, The Fifth Element, The Twelve Monkeys.

Just watched Twelve Monkeys again a couple nights ago. Love that movie, along with most of David Fincher's other films. I'm a huge Tarantino fan as well. Pulp Fiction and Django Unchained are probably my favorites from him.

Milo and Otis (yes the puppy and the kitten, no actors)

La famme Nikita (French version is a little bit better)

The big lebowski , can watch this any time day or night 365

Run, Lola, Run! ("She gets hit by a bus!!") best movie to ruin seconds before the final scene

I love Run Lola Run! (Lola Rennt). Such a cool movie.

If you can find a copy, watch Anatomy. Awesome German horror movie starring the same actress.

I love Run Lola Run! (Lola Rennt). Such a cool movie.

If you can find a copy, watch Anatomy. Awesome German horror movie starring the same actress.

Alyxx I think we may have many similar tastes media... I have read music and film topics you like before. :) ill look for Anatomy

Did you read/see Girl With the Dragon Tatoo? Another fave is the animated Matrix shorts, title eludes me atm

Alyxx I think we may have many similar tastes media... I have read music and film topics you like before. :) ill look for Anatomy

Did you read/see Girl With the Dragon Tatoo? Another fave is the animated Matrix shorts, title eludes me atm

I've been wanting to see Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, but I've been torn over seeing the movie before reading the book. I'll probably end up cracking and watching it before I manage to get a copy of the book. I try to avoid bookstores, its about the only place I end up spending more cash than I do at the LFS! And the title you are thinking of is Animatrix. And yes, those were great! As was the first matrix movie. I try and pretend that the sequels were never made, though.

And yes, try and find Anatomy. Great thriller. Antibodies is another great German horror/thriller to find. It's on Netflix. I've seen it described as "Silence of the Lambs meets Se7en" actually. When I was studying German and we had to do film reviews I liked finding the strangest, creepiest, goriest movies to review to throw my professor for a loop.

While its not my all time favorite but you gotta have Harley Davidson And The Marlboro Man in here, so remember "it's better to dead and cool than alive and uncool".

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 11
me favorite all time movie would have to be super hero movie. it has great actors, great jokes, a good storyline, and best of all leslie nielsen. it is the pinnicle of hilarious movies, in the style of leslie nielsen classics such as the naked gun series and Spy Hard.

Back
Top Bottom