Am i overstocked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BfishLpond78

Aquarium Advice FINatic
3 pearl guaromis
2 black sailfin mollies
20 neon tetras
10 feeder ghoast shrimp

55 gallon tank

As long as you have adequate filtration, it is definitely not overstocked.

That stocking list seems fine. A water parameter test coupled with the behavior of the fish seem to me to be the best way to tell if you are overstocked. If the fish are stressed out and agitated, you may be overstocked. But as long as everybody gets along, has places to retreat to if they want, no fish's growth is being stunted, and your water parameters are acceptable, then you are usually doing fine. (y) IMO, your list seems totally great. I bet the neons are a beautiful contrast to the pearl bouramis.:D

Right now i have two penguin 350's on it. Going to get a canister soon hopefully. I love the neons...my ultimate goal is to have a lush green planted tank loaded with neons and cherry shrimp :)

Right now i have two penguin 350's on it. Going to get a canister soon hopefully. I love the neons...my ultimate goal is to have a lush green planted tank loaded with neons and cherry shrimp :)
I think RCS look awesome. I am hoping to get some soon, but no place here crries them so I have to order them from somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom