Any input into breeding apistogramma erempogyne?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pretty hard.. i don't want to say any more until gillie gets back. May not be a big deal.. for now.. get her in the display and add a little salt to curb infection..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yah, whatever is prescribed on the package.

I hate salt and hate chemicals even more. This is what I use and it's cleared up all kinds of funk for me in the past and has yet to fail me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1421978481219.jpg
    1421978481219.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 48
Your water is a little hard for typical apistos, but your macmasteri are a tank strain and quite adaptive(just don't expect any spawns over 30 eggs or so), she does seem a little far gone, but I have seen fish come back from worse.

Does it look bacterial? She was fine and then out if nowhere...

I don't have that med and have never seen it. I can order but it'll take 2 days...

So salt, bifuran, prazipro?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Of you look at the pic when she was healthy looking she has the white spot and it's equally on both sides...ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422111142.517068.jpg
Is it possibly just her coloring or was that the beginning of somethinh

I'm going g to keep doing large water changes. Nitrates down to 10 with small amount of salt. I have that kordon stuff coming Monday..

And I think I'm taking the bully out, the second male harasses her

They're going to be aggressive towards each other, just the nature of those apistos. Keep up the good work, you'd be amazed at how many malities can be fixed via pristine water conditions.

Ok so I have done 2 doses of maracyn plus. My tank seems to be fine with no ammonia or nitrites...

Tomorrow will be the 5th day...I am supposed to do 1 more dose but I'm just at a loss if I should do it or not. Her patch is still there but she is eating normally and acting normally. Should I do a large water change tomorrow and switch to the kordon stuff?

Hi guys...

So after I had to switch out my 75 gallon due to a possible crack, I think the stress of the day (netting them all twice) has caused an ich outbreak 2 weeks later.

I've added a dose of the kordon ich attack to the tank. Can I use salt as well??

Can't increase heat because of my goby...

And gillie I know you've used this med before...should I just dose 1 time per day because it says up to 2. And does it really take 5 weeks to cure??

Hi guys...

So after I had to switch out my 75 gallon due to a possible crack, I think the stress of the day (netting them all twice) has caused an ich outbreak 2 weeks later.

I've added a dose of the kordon ich attack to the tank. Can I use salt as well??

Can't increase heat because of my goby...

And gillie I know you've used this med before...should I just dose 1 time per day because it says up to 2. And does it really take 5 weeks to cure??

It's never taken near that long for me, it's says to continue treatment for ich for 3-4 days after spots disappear and I always use max dose.

Back
Top Bottom