Aquarisits in the UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JacobThomson

Aquarium Advice Freak
Seems to be a lot of Americans on this site, so I want to interact with some people from the UK. Your experiences, LFS stories etc. So fellow Englishmen, feel free to post here whenever!

Hiya! I live in the south of England. I have a local Maidenhead aquatics nearby, which are always informative and helpful. I just ordered some apisto's for my 33g tank! I haven't really got any stories to tell, but I'd like to hear of what your guys LFS are like!

Hiya! I live in the south of England. I have a local Maidenhead aquatics nearby, which are always informative and helpful. I just ordered some apisto's for my 33g tank! I haven't really got any stories to tell, but I'd like to hear of what your guys LFS are like!

I'm also in the south! All of my stock are from a Maidenhead aquatics! But the employee had no idea, he told me I should float the bag for 24hrs and not feed the fish for 3 days. Obviously he didnt know I've kept fish. I was In a hurry but I think if I ever saw him again I'd inform him to not give out wrong information! Really don't understand people working In a fish shop, seeling fish, yet having minimal understanding!

Back
Top Bottom