baby mania

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nimo

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am going to be over ran with baby fish, I currently have around 16 baby platy, 2 female platy that should be having babies very soon, 1 pregnant molly, 1 saulosi cichlid that should be releasing her babies amy day and a pair of convict cichlids 2 days into nesting with what looks to be a couple hundred eggs, I have 7 tanks one of them is a hospital/nursery, one is platy babies,one is for a sick beta, not sure what I am gonna do with all these other babies.

I haven't had the chance to ask, so not sure, I want to raise some of them but I will definitely have to find homes for ALOT of babies

The convict babies is the only ones that will probly get left with the adults, the existing platy babies are in a tank by them selves and the saulosi female is in a tank by her self as soon as she releases her babies she will be moved so she don't eat eat them

The only reason the convict nannie will probly be left in the tank is because of where they are in the tank, I can't get to them with out taking the tank apart and there for exposing the babies as open game for 14 other cichlids to eat.
they are inside this ornament.literally, it has a hole in the back of it they are in side it
ForumRunner_20120620_174837.jpg

if you live close by pleco I just might take you up on that. I gonna have to see how many survivors I have

Back
Top Bottom