Betta and guppy problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just a sizing of my tank it's 18 inches long and 12 inches tall and 9 inches bredth

Attachments

• image-2286920934.jpg
    image-2286920934.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 46
  • image-3436906519.jpg
    image-3436906519.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 42
  • image-3384557108.jpg
    image-3384557108.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 56
Do lots of water changes like I said. They can survive in this tank until you upgrade. Also keep us in the loop to help out :)

Will do
In 2 weeks time I'm getting my pocket money 200 rand that's roughly 25dollars I think but when I get a new 1 what will I do with this 1 it's bran new
You can use it for shrimp or as a bospital tank. Also (alot of people will disagree) you can use it for small small fish like neon tetras, celestial pearl danios, dwarf rasboras, ect.

And then do what?

Since you bought the fish just today and you haven't had them long, not even a day, can you go to the fish store and exchange / return the fish for your money back?

Even if they won't give you your money back, you can simply give them the fish for free so that they can live in healthier conditions. They might die in your tank because it is not cycled.

Since you bought the fish just today and you haven't had them long, not even a day, can you go to the fish store and exchange / return the fish for your money back?

Even if they won't give you your money back, you can simply give them the fish for free so that they can live in healthier conditions. They might die in your tank because it is not cycled.
If he does alot of water changes I think they will be ok. I understand wanting to keep them and it is entirely possible.

If he had a larger tank yes, but not with this tiny tank. :(
No even with this tank on a very temporary basis. However I would HIGHLY recomend the betta go back on his own until you get a bigger tank. No sense pushing you luck :)

Back
Top Bottom