Betta or Black Moor? I can't decide.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

megi-lin

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am going to look at a 10 gal aquarium this weekend. It would be great for a betta, or should I just go 5 for a betta?
I also want a black moor but 10 gallons is too small, and I can get a 20 gal with some basic equipment.

My mom will probably kill me, and I need a stand. But if I do get another tank, what should I really get? I already have a 20 gal with Guppy variations (fancies and endlers).

Can a betta even be compatible since it is warm water and the only betta in the tank? Or does it absolutely need it's own tank?

Sent from my XT1585 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Tank will simply be to small for a black moor way. Not only that, black moors require a total different set of requirements. Go for a beta which can live just fine in a 5 or 10g.

Should I go for a 5 or a 10 for a Betta?

Probably cause the site uses your location to know if it is available at your local meijer. I want to do a sponge Bob theme in my main 20gal. But I have yet to buy the decs. I like how this one already does it. Mainly choosing it because it is the correct size.

Back
Top Bottom