Betta people pls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

New2me

Aquarium Advice Freak
I would love to hear recommendations of best food for Betta fish. I know a variety is good and have done lots of reading.....but nothing beats experience :)

Also thoughts on these...ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424350956.912526.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hi K,
I fed those to my betta he seemed to enjoy them but he definitely preferred betta flakes, I also fed him live daphnia occasionally which is suppose to be good for their stomachs and live brine shrimp (I think I enjoyed watching him chasing it around lol)
On a Sunday he would be given a blanched pea and nothing else to help him poop!
Lesley x

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

Thanks :) Do u remember what brand the betta flakes were pls? I've still had no luck from Finz and tailz
:-/ Think I might have found a guy on FB who sales betta tho :) Will keep you posted.

It was tetra betta food my guy loved it .
Good luck hope you find one :)

Hello!
I used to feed my bettas that kind of food and they seemed to love it the only reason I stopped feeding them it was because the store stopped selling it. I think it's a good food to feed!

I feed Omega One Betta Buffet Pellets, and my betta seems to really like it. When I first got him I had a Tetra brand food and he wouldn't hardly touch it, but he's been eating Omega great for over 2 years now.

Hello!
I used to feed my bettas that kind of food and they seemed to love it the only reason I stopped feeding them it was because the store stopped selling it. I think it's a good food to feed!

Thanks for input :)

I feed Omega One Betta Buffet Pellets, and my betta seems to really like it. When I first got him I had a Tetra brand food and he wouldn't hardly touch it, but he's been eating Omega great for over 2 years now.

I've not herd of these, more reading for me then ;-) Thanks for info.

It was tetra betta food my guy loved it .
Good luck hope you find one :)

Thank you, my FB guy got back to me again, he has a few metalic betta's coming out of quarantine in a few days for me to look at!!

You lucky lady! Lol , I hope you get one. You'll have to let me know and pic's if you buy one ;)

......are you still thinking you'd like one again? ;-)

Still thinking! Really miss not having one. Loved their personalities :)

Well I finally found one :) Here he is........help with names pls. I keep thinking the Hulk ;-) Neptune or Thor! Excited to get him shipped soon.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425018974.543998.jpg

Sorry, I meant to post this in my 'Betta search' thread :-/

Well I finally found one :) Here he is........help with names pls. I keep thinking the Hulk ;-) Neptune or Thor! Excited to get him shipped soon.View attachment 265641

Sorry, I meant to post this in my 'Betta search' thread :-/

Gorgeous K!
I like thor and Loki ;)

Back
Top Bottom