Betta question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ummmm i think they will, but someone of more knolledge could help you more.

Well you could try it with a couple(2 or so) and see how it goes...

My Betta didn't like them. Flared a buttload. I figured it was just because he was new and the minnows were already in there, and it was a planted tank.
None died but the morning after he had tears in his fins probably from chasing them or bein stressed. I took them out and fed them to my catfish, who ate them. Yeah, so depends on how well planted it is and how chill your Betta is. If when you walk by and he flares, probably not a good idea. Or if he's just super mello and doesn't care... Go for it :B

That completely depends on the temperment of your individual betta. Most do fine in communities, but some do not tolerate any tankmates. You can always get a breeding net (the kind that hooks to the top edge of your tank) and put him in there for a bit to see how he reacts to the white clouds. Or you can try putting him in there and just watching closely and be ready to remove him again if it doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom